since ‎Mar-21-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I are flying into PIE (Clearwater/St Pete) Feb 9 to 19th to get away from the cold for a bit. We thought we'd try to rent a nice smaller size class A (Baystar Sport for example) if possible. I'm an RVer from a former (married) life and sh...
Hello team (always know when someone uses that phrase they're going to ask for something!)Looks like my wife and I will retire at the end of this year. I've had an RV in my previous marriage and loved it. I always dreamed of snowbirding in retirement...
My wife and I have been looking for a used class A to snowbird when we retire in a year or so. Lately, we've been getting real nervous about things going on here in the US and in our world. For example, the escalation of cyber attacks of countries ag...
I read through the most recent gas vs diesel threads just now, they're all from earlier in the year so I wanted to start a new one with our specific question(s) that aren't clear after reading those. My wife and I are shopping for a 30-34' rig (it's ...
One use my wife and I are considering to justify the purchase of a class A motorhome is so that we can travel together for her work trips. They are fairly regional - we're based in NJ and she goes up to Providence/Boston, as far west as St Louis, and...