since ‎Mar-22-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 77 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone heard of any Rv parks in the Rio Grande Valley that has had an outbreak of the virus. We are headed that way and we’re wondering how safe it is.
2011 Ford F-350 dually. 67k miles bought new. When I get in truck and go somewhere the "service engine indicator " is on. And stays on. Next time stays off. Dealership says fault code P204B Ran point test suspect Def pump. Pump test Ok. They sugg...
Has anyone drove 190 from just north of Kinder, La off 165 east to I35. Hate going. Thru Houston. Pulling 40ft 5er. What are roads like. Availability of diesel fuel?
Residential refrigerator installation and I want to install inverter/transfer switch to power the refrigerator while we are between parks. So I run wire from my refrigerator breaker in main panel to switch and inverter to switch. From switch to refri...
I want to install an PSW inverter with transfer switch as part of the inverter to power a residential refrigerator. I want it to switch off and on automatically. Inverter 120v output writes to the refrigerator plug. There will be shore power on the s...