since ‎Mar-22-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 458 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I use to enjoy the motor home magazine. But not now the section how to get repairs or help with them is gone. Many of my RV friends say they will not renew I guess I will also follow them. I did say I will run out my subscription and see if they brin...
Have anybody seen people with made up tow bars? The other day I seen a A class getting reading to hook up to a full size chevy. rear of car had a receiver he slid is bar under under car past it raised it pushed it inti receiver and pinned it went to ...
The new Digital signal some days it is good then some days it's poor. Now mine you nothing have change moved nothing is this the nature of the beast. I put up many different antenna's all perform about the same. Yes even Newest TV also
I was sitting at my site and a coach pulled in and along behind it was a AWD 2018 Subaru wagon. I saw the guy get out to unhook he sees me coming and says I know what you going to say. How can you tow a awd he tells me it's a standard he just puts it...
Letting go of my 30 foot Jamboree by Fleetwood. Now a New to me 34 & 1/4 triple slid unit Gerogetown. Got it in Fla. Drove it back to east TN towing my Saturn. The newer type V10 with there extra 60 Hp is a big difference or the V10 C Class I have ...