since ‎Mar-23-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 117 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ok, I've been trying to sell a 5th wheel hitch and tailgate on Craigslist. I've sold things on CL before with positive results. Now it seems like the only people responding are the scammers. I've even received a check for 1000.00 dollars more than I ...
I'm thinking about removing all the decals because they look like ****. Thought I would tape around where the old decals were and just use spray paint in a can like krylon or rust oleum. Followed up by clear coating. I've watched some videos on you t...
I went out today to check brakes and bearings. After removing dust cap to nev-r-lube bearings, I thought I would ask the guys that have performed this maintenance before.Would I be better off just replacing the bearings and hub with bearings that I ...
Well after all the trouble I had with my 6.4, I retired my 2008 Ford. It was a good looking truck and did well towing my 5th wheel. But after it started puking coolant, and Ford could not figure out the problem, it was time to say goodbye.Ford had ra...
Has anyone experienced the 5th wheel hitch that you can purchase as an accessory with the Dodge truck? I notice it's a mopar product, but don' know anything about it compared to other 5th wheel hitches?