since ‎Mar-23-2006
‎Mar-26-2024

My Activity

• 1,442 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Our 5th wheel has a Winegard satellite dish installed by the previous owner that has worked well for us. It is a basic SD dish, model RM-DM46 18" round dish with a manual crank. Recently, due to a wind storm the elevation gear in the turret on the ro...
Late last year there were a number of discussions here about Direct's news that they were stopping SD transmissions this year. I have not seen any further news about this but I wanted to see if my HD receiver at home, a HR24-500 DVR, would work in ...
BarneyS wrote:RAS43 wrote:So, has anyone here filed a complaint under Magnuson-Moss for a trailer issue and been successful? And please, first hand info.Sorry, but posts like you ask about are not allowed on these forums according to our Forum Rules....
Opps. Miss typed.
After many years of running to town for ice for our coolers we have decided to invest in an ice maker. I have been researching and leaning toward one that produces 26lbs a day as that should be sufficient and the size is about what we want. And they ...
Likes from
Likes given to