since ‎Jul-01-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,183 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Dodged a bullet (small one). Last fall when I winterized the motor home I had a problem with the entry door lock. I had to mess with the key a lot to get the lock to open. Had to start using the deadbolt.Thinking I would have to buy a new one, last w...
Since we have stopped full timing and settled in CO, we got our new drivers licenses a couple of days ago and yesterday I went to the DMV office to get the titles for the motor home and Honda switched from SD to CO. CO requires a VIN inspection which...
Some of you that have the StarLight motion sensing porch light might be interested in the following notice from the manufacturer."Dear friends. Recently we have experienced an abnormally high rate of failure with respect to the small lenses that cove...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27647544
We got back from our winter stay in AZ couple of weeks ago. A couple of days ago I bought an indoor antenna to pick up OTA TV stations. We bought the TV two summers ago and used it last summer for the first time. We have Direct TV and hadn't bothered...