since ‎Apr-09-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking at getting a 2020 GMC 2500 standard box and I was wondering what kind of hitch people are using? We love our superglide but what other self gliding hitches are there?
We are looking at getting a new 2020 GMC 2500AT4 with the puck system and I was wondering what others use for sliding hitch options? We have a traditional superglide we got in 2009 for our 2002 Chevy and love it. We like the security of knowing it ju...
We are looking at getting a new 2020 GMC 2500AT4 with the puck system and I was wondering what others use for sliding hitch options? We have a traditional superglide we got in 2009 for our 2002 Chevy and love it. We like the security of knowing it j...
Looking for input on whats is the best PDI check list to take to the dealer. I know about 10 years ago I found a good one, but the link does not work any more. Also how much can you expect a dealer to fix on a used RV you purchase from them? Any i...
Since we could not make it out riding this weekend with our group :(, I thought I would come back to the guys/gals that have taught me so much about Toy Haulers. I appreciate all the knowledge I have gained from this group.Happy New Year Toy Hauler ...