since ‎Apr-13-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We bought a brand new Four Winds Hurricane some 12 years ago and began updating the interior. We removed the dinette completely as we’re adding a corner chair there instead. We’re ready to start pulling up carpet to replace the flooring when we disco...
It's just going to be an overnight stay, but I don't want to stay at a dump either. I've looked online and read reviews and can't seem to find a decent campground to stop at on our trip home. I'd like to stay near I-95 if possible. Any suggestions? T...
I'm thinking about taking our motor home to NC or TN to the mountains so that our daughter can see snow and go sledding, tubing, etc. We live in FL and have been to Mama Gerties (loved it) and to Townsend KOA. Where is the most convenient campground ...
When we arrived at our campsite everything was working normal except I noticed the interior lights seemed dimmer than usual. 24 hours later, the lights starting going more dim and the A/C units stopped working along with the refrigerator, the only th...
So if you want a week jump on it! June 5-10 site 132.