since ‎Apr-15-2006
‎Mar-12-2024

My Activity

• 1,070 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

I have a new to me 2016 F350 and a tri-fold tonno cover. I cannot see the hitch because of the center headrest on the rear seat. I don't really want to remove the headrest. So, I was wondering what kind of camera people are using to view the hitch wh...
Looking for a winter project. Thought I might make some stabilizer jack pads. Any one have any good ideas? Thanks.
OH MY!!!! WOW,came from a 2003 F350 SD 7.3L diesel to a 2016 6.7L F350 SD. Should have changed much sooner. I heard the stories but didn't believe they could be that much better, my bad. LOL Just a happy camper here noW!!!!
Hey guys, well it's time to let the old Super Duty go. I have found a new to me Super Duty (2016) in awesome shape. I have a question though. The truck I have found does not have the factory puck system on it. I currently have a B & W Patriot hitch f...
Hey guys, I have a question some of you might be able to answer. I had a bent axle replaced by a local company. The trailer tows fine and braking is good. I had them replace the springs and brakes all around. So the only thing original is the fro...
Likes given to