since ‎Apr-18-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hope this is the right place. Has anyone tried to find one of the 5th wheel tailgates to fit a new 2020 GMC 2500. Every thing i see says it wont fit. I am afraid if I dont take mine off i will damage it and it is one of those new multipro tailgates. ...
I hope I am not opening to big of a can of worms here. It has been years since we were looking at RV's. The wife thinks we need to research a new fiver. I know years ago a lot of people said stay away from this model or that one. Don't buy anything w...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30049826
I have a 2007 Fleetwood 325rkts. I have never had previous issues. Now I have purchased a 2020 GMC 2500. After connecting the camper to check lights I have a loud buzzing coming from under the cabinet in the kitchen. Thisw only happens when i apply t...
A few years ago we stayed at a place called North Side Marina on Lake Bridgeport Texas. It is an actual marina and has camping cabins and a small RV campground. We had a wonderful time. I am asking my camping friends if they know of any other places ...