since ‎Apr-19-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 155 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've been RVing since the early 90s. I've owned large 5th wheels for the past 22 years.With COVID there has been an explosion of people going "full time". Many of which have never really been RVers before. Unfortunately there is a common theme to t...
I'm a long time RVer. I currently have a 36 foot 5th wheel pulled by a SRW F350.I'm thinking of making a change. I'm trying to decide between buying a dually and upgrading the trailer to a large (probably tri axle) toyhauler OR getting a tag axle ...
I have a 355 Chaparral that we love. Sleeps 10. Great loft, layout, etc. I pull it about 2500 miles every summer.The stock 355 has a ULVW was 10,200 pounds. GVWR is 14,000. I upgraded the stock axles and tires from 6,000 pounds to 8,000 pound to...
Hi people.The GC batteries in my trailer are getting weak. I pulled them out for servicing. I have several chargers including a big 200A truck charger, Epson salt, battery acid, a CCA type battery tester, a battery hydrometer and a variable load to ...
2011 Chaparral 355.My water pump is sucking air when drawning from the FW tank. I bypassed all the inlet valving and it sucks air right from the suction hose that goes to the FW tank.I also tested the pump. It works perfectly sucking water from a p...