since ‎Apr-21-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have to tow my 27'fifth wheel about 80 miles tomorrow. It's calling for 6-8" of snow today and tomorrow. Any tips or tricks?I have a GMC Sierra 4X4 with good winter tires. I do have cable chains.Thanks in advance.
We have recently purchased a '93 Dodge camper van. It is in amazingly good condition with low miles and mechanically sound.Somebody in its past has removed the Dometic 3 way fridge and replaced it with a 110 volt bar fridge. I would like to revert it...
Last fall before I put the fiver to bed for the winter, I replaced both the grey and black tank valves as they were leaking slightly. I lubricated the slides with silicone grease and they slid back and forth quite easily.We used the trailer last week...
A friend asked me to look at his trailer. None of the 12 volt systems were working and the battery wouldn't take a charge.The first issue was easy. The battery was toast. Installed a new deep cycle battery but when I connected the cable there was a l...
The wife announced that she would like to get me a new laptop for Christmas. I am using a 5 year old Toshiba Satellite right now and it does everything that I need. It does have a few drawbacks though. It is brutally heavy and the battery is marginal...