since ‎May-02-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

U.S. Highway 20 east of Corvallis, OR from Sweet Home, OR to the junction with OR 126. I took this route several years ago pulling a 33’ 5th wheel. Because the road is very windy, it was an arduous drive and I vowed never to drive that again and inst...
We will be traveling from Las Cruces, NM to Artesia on US Hwy 70 and 82 in March. I have a Good Sam Atlas that highlights "RV friendly routes" in orange. This route is not highlighted except to Alamogordo on US 70. Immediately east of Alamogordo US...
Just purchased new fifth wheel RV. Dealer Business Manager is trying to sell the usual stuff i.e. extended service package, Tire Road Hazard protection, etc. Another item is Tyron Flat Tire Protection. This protection consists of a steel strap aro...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28187763
We have a 33 foot long, 2008 Challenger 5th wheel trailer, with 3 slides which are moved by a Lippert hydraulic system. The slides are not controlled individually but all on the same line. They move out in sequence, 1 (bedroom), 2 (opposing living...