since ‎May-04-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 56 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Was just wondering if anybody on here has traveled the coastline from Maine to Washington. Was thinking about doing this when I retire. We don't like to stay to long in one spot, so we thought this might be a lot of fun. Just looking for some fun pla...
2017 Keystone Outback, the large slide in the living room area really labors going out. When bring it back in it seems to be okay. Cables seem to be adjusted okay, don't know if the motor is laying down or some other issue. Thanks Rich
I'm not trying to see which is better. We have Dish now but for us Cleveland sports fans Dish no longer carries Baseball or Basketball. My Tailgater is not working correctly so I'm going to replace it and was thinking of changing to Direct. Was wonde...
I have a 38' Keystone Outback being pulled by a dbl cabbed 6' bed pickup. Is there a distance I need to be aware of for the signal to reach the receiver. Getting ready to buy a Tpms system but can't really find out if there is a max distance. Thanks
Getting ready to retire and travel with my travel trailer a lot more. Was thinking about getting another spare tire so I have 2 and a 1/2" impact to change them with. And that got me wondering how many people change their own tires and how many peopl...