since ‎May-04-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,020 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My daughter asked me about this place have never seen or been there (rv park). So need to find out if anyone has and how was the place?https://rvcoutdoors.com/garden-of-the-gods-rv-resort/Thanks
Has anyone installed a system in their alcoa wheels? If so what brand? A dealer tried to install in the wheel ones for me but said they would not let the tires go pat without messing them up. I told him to see if he could find another system and s...
Has anyone received or heard that both motor home and trailer life magazines are to be discontinued at end of year? Saw it on another site and they said that they would be replaced by RV magazine instead. Now if it is in the same format as the one ...
anyone using one of these? Just had 1 given to me but is missing the 2d alert for the tow vehicle. Is it REALLY needed or just a nice to have peace of mind thing? I do not have one for my installed one for my normal towed vehicle either but it is ...
Got one installed today and it is integrated into the radio/stereo along with the back up camera. It is an Echomaster pro with 80 deg field of view and adjustable camera. Installed it under the mirror much like the newer ones found in the new mirro...