since ‎May-05-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The six 6 volt lead-acid house batteries in my class A DP have gone bad. I am looking to replace them with 6 Battleborn 100Ah 12v LiFePO batteries. Eventually I will be adding solar. I am not looking for recommendations on what batteries and componen...
This all started in 2017. We were on our way to the Lake Tahoe area to visit family. We were driving on highway 395 and something hit the windshield and chipped it. While at Lake Tahoe I found a place to get the chip fixed. What I did not notice was ...
I would like to install one of these.:Click hereMy question is the circut coming from the main house box shoud it be 60 amp 110v or 60 amp 220v
Hi all Im a nube to this part of the forum. I traded in my TH for a 2015 Newmar Ventana 4002. Looking forward to some long trips in it when I retire in July!I would like to tow a flat bed car trailer with a Jeep on it. Im just wondering if I should g...
I have a Xantrex 458 inverter charger. When plugged in to shore power or the generator runs the fan on the inverter charger runs all the time. Is this normal??