since ‎May-06-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In preparation for winterizing my new 2016 ERA 70A, I have been reading up the Winnebago factory operation manuals. While everything seems pretty easy to follow, one thing that puzzles me is that I am unable to locate two of the waterline drain valve...
Following was a recent posting by me responding to another thread related to surge protectors:S.K. wrote:During a camping trip at a state park last year, we got no power to the TT when the PI 30 amp was connected. Once the PI 30 amp was removed, howe...
Just got back from our first camping trip of this season. As usual, the ProPride hitch performed admirably in making the towing experience a very comfortable one,However, after unhitching, I noticed that there's a 3/4" long stainless bolt/screw sitt...
Has anyone seen this new Nexus model at the Hersey Show? Looks like a very attractive unit - less than 25 ft but with a walk-around bed and a full wall slide. However, couldn't figure out how the bed actually works as it appears from the floor plan...