since ‎May-06-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just curious if anyone here has rigged one of the new Ford Rangers to tow-behind. I know they are towable but was hoping to hear about some real people experiences.Thanks
For those of you towing (or have towed) a Jeep Liberty, what supplemental braking system do you recommend? Thank you
We have a 2012 Ford Focus and I remember discovering it could be towed when we bought it... not that we had that in mind at the time. We now have that in mind. What do folks think about this vehicle used for this purpose? I need to install a base ...
So I am in the market for a new MH and I have a 10 year old MH that I thought might be of some interest to dealers selling new MHs. Not so. When did this change? Did I miss something?Here are some parameters... NADA retail valuations on my MH rang...
Generally speaking, do you prefer a fiberglass roof or a rubber (TPO, etc.)roof on MH? And reasons why?I have had a TPO roof on a Four Winds MH and its fine but I spend some serious time each year (at least 2X per year) cleaning and treating the mat...