since ‎May-06-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 672 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our current chairs are showing their age. I have a pair of A&E steel frame chairs that I love but DW thinks they lay back too far for her short legs. We also have a pair of the aluminum chairs with the fold up side table. They are good for her but...
I had a call from a friend yesterday to help him with his Cougar 5th wheel. They bought it last fall from CW and have had it in storage this past winter.Moved it to their house to pack and get ready for the season and low and behold, one of the slid...
Found this hanging in a lamp post hook at a campground. EDIT:OK wise guys, hand is for scale (but you knew that).What is it?
Planning on going to the Hill Country in a couple of weeks.To avoid the interstates and Dallas I would like to go west of Ft. Worth then take hwy. 281 to 67 to 16 down to Kerrville.Any info on how these roads are? Good 2 lane or to be avoided?Thanks
Instead of a manual disconnect, can one use something like an older Ford starter solenoid as the disconnect? I have a single battery and typically do not boondock.I would put a 12V key operated switch in the living area to control the solenoid.Thoug...