since ‎May-08-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 261 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thinking of getting the PullRite #2400 SuperLite.Anyone have any info, thoughts on this hitch?Kinda like a Andersen hitch but different, cause ball is on the king pin.
Background - used to have a dually with a diesel transfer tank and now own a gas HD truck. I don't want another transfer tank and not not sure how to refuel now that I can't go through the truck stop diesel lanes. I know my new truck w/ my 5've can't...
Background - used to have a dually with a diesel transfer tank and now own a gas HD truck. I don't want another transfer tank and not not sure how to refuel now that I can't go through the truck stop diesel lanes. I know my new truck w/ my 5've can't...
Put my unit in storage the other day after coming off the road Full-time,(Daughter due w/ baby) and went back today to clean out the groceries and I put the battery in to bring out the slides and LCI started beeping - I hit the ON button but no read ...
Hi I'm from the 5th wheel & full time forums here and in the 5'ver group we talk about what makes a 5'ver good for full time etcI've two questions;1)Been thinking about looking into a class A (gas) in the $100,000.00 range Max (MSRP), don't think I ...