since ‎May-13-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,106 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Seems Rand Mc Nally is getting out of the RV GPS Business and that is what the Xite systems use.Email from them:Dear Rand McNally RV GPS Customers, Well, we've almost reached our destination. Your in-dash RV navigation software is eligible for a map ...
For the people that can't read the topic . . . Allegro Bus Fan Gear Box Replacement on Powerglide ChassisAnyone done this on their own.. Was looking at it as mine is starting to leak. Seems easy to do was wondering how the fan and drive shaft come of...
Looking to upgrade to a used Allegro Bus on the Powerglide chassis in a few months. How does this Tiffin built chassis compare to Freightliner? Are parts readily available in case of a break down? How is the ride on one?? Looking for any advise on th...
Going out to Yellowstone in June. Have reservations for a week outside of west entrance. After there going to Cody out through East entrance then over to Devils Tower and then Mt. Rushmore for the 4th of July. Then going east on 90 to visit kids in ...
Have noticed that I have 1 of my 3 AC units that the compressor only has been shutting off after about 15 minutes blower fan and upper fan outside will stay on.. It will then come back on in about 10 minutes or so and keep doing that cycle. Took off ...