since ‎Jul-08-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We were camping in a area in our Casita & found an Apple Festival was going on. We grabbed out little dog and we were on our way. It was at an apple farm. It was crowded and folks had there dogs with them on a lease. As we were leaving I noticed a ma...
If you haven't bought a trailer yet? Don't forget to look at Fiberglass Trailers. There are Casita, Big Foot, Escape, Oliver & others in the USA and Canada. The comment below is from a discussing the quality & resale value of the Fiberglass Trailers....
I installed this on my Casita. Works great. This came out in a Article today.http://www.trailerlife.com/tech/this-is-cool/?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TLN21589_09202019
For you folks who full time. We were sitting by the fire with the owner of a RV park. ( We were spending the week.)He brought up the full timers helps keep the lights on during the winter. He also said the IRS called him & wanted a list of people who...
We use a parkit360 to park a 17 foot trailer in our backyard. The parkit360 does not work very well on grass. It is always a struggle. Someone told me if I install a Front Trailer Hitch on my truck this would solve my problem. I have You Tubed it and...