since ‎May-23-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

For those who have gone before us what is a good rig for a couple to run the USA in, as an example to see all the national parks etc? Maybe 2-3 week runs, not sure about timing, just tossing something out for discussion.The flip side is we would use ...
2 questions,Anyone know what the factory hitch class is on my 2011 Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton crew cab with trailer package?According to the manual I have a tow rating of 9,600 if recall correctly (sorry manual is at home) that would leave me to believe...
First off hello to all, its been awhile!We have been out of camping for a number of years, with the kids all in college now we are finding some free time and looking more so at a couples trailer.We have been saying no to a Murphy bed, thinking it jus...
What are the thoughts on this rig?clickyFrom the add wrote:2003 Jayco Kiwi Hybrid Travel Trailer, Model 18F. The trailer is in very good condition and we are the second owners. Lots of storage inside for a small camper. Queen Flip Out Bed on one end ...
Anybody have a PUP awning worth the darn? As we are going back to a PUP from our TT one of the things I'm going to miss is the awning.We had a Jayco PUP before with the bag awning and to be honest it was more trouble than it was worth. The part that ...