since ‎May-25-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm getting ready to tow a 2021 Wrangler and have been reading various forums about doing this. I've read comments that the Wrangler will disable the lights after the ignition has been turned off for 30 seconds or so thus negating the need for any di...
Looking at getting a toy hauler. When looking at axle weights on 2-axle trailers I am concerned about the numbers. For example, looking at a Grand Design 351M, the GVWR is 16,800 lbs. Assuming a 20% hitch weight that would be 3360 lbs. 16,800 - 33...
Do the newer 2020 Rams have a better trailer brake controller? I can set up my factory brake controller to the max setting(heavy electric and 10 setting) and am still not able to lock up my 5th wheel wheels. Reading the blogs I know I am not the only...
The wife and I are thinking of visiting New York City and will be coming from South Carolina. I have read about the one RV Park that is in the city and have seen a couple of nice parks mentioned about an hour away put they are all north of the city....
Does the Carryout need to have the satellite receiver connected in order to find the satellites or can you just hook up the power and the Carryout will lock on the satellites? I am using Dish if it matters.Thanks,Tom