since ‎May-31-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I have a Shitzu who overheats easily when he goes for walks. Has anyone tried either a gel or some other kind of cooling harness vest for the dog to wear on walks? I have tried getting his vest wet with water and wringing it out. I can't say tha...
Hi,My husband no longer wants to tow our camper. I really enjoy the fun of snowbirding at rv parks over a condo. I was wondering if anyone has any info pretaining to renting a park model at a rv park preferably in central to south Florida, Jan.to ...
Hi,I have a Shih Tzu that gets overheated very quickly in the summer when we go on walks. He loves to eat so he needs to go on walks several times a day. I saw an advertisement for the Curli air-mesh dog vest. It is suppose to help cool the dog by ...
Hi,I have read several reviews of Wekiwa sp near Apopka,Fl.. Some people say it use to be a nice park but now it is rundown and needs maintenance. Some people say on weekends it is very busy and can be noisy. So if you have camped there recently I ...
Hi,I was checking the .next 2 months of weather predictions from Ocala to Sarasota, and then). to Jupiter. The forecasters have been forecasting a wet and very cool winter for central Florida. So if you are in this area, what kind of weather have yo...