since ‎May-31-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 98 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2020 Equinox FWD that I will be setting up for towing. I wanted to share some information I was recently given about towing the late model Equinoxes. All my manual says is to put it in neutral and push the ignition button to turn on ACC mode...
I have a question for those who use a tow dolly. Do you unhook your tow dolly lights and just use lights on the back of your toad when you tow? I have been thinking about making a four flat splitter with plugs for both my dolly lights and the lights ...
We have a 2018 Coachman Leprechaun 319MB. It came from the factory with what appear to be polished aluminum wheels on the front. They are starting to look bad and I tried to polishing them with no success. I suspect they may have a clearcoat over the...
Doe's anyone know of a RV park in the Rio Grande Valley that has both an indoor pool and a woodworking shop?
We have a 2018 Coachman Leprechaun Class C that came with a Dometic 3 burner range with built in oven. Even when turned up to the maximum temperature the oven doesn't get over 250 degrees when measured with an oven thermometer. Is this a known issue ...