since ‎Jun-04-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 145 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just replaced my Fourth AC on my 2005 Fiver. Most recent two ACs lasted only 5 and 6 years. Both were installed at the same time. The Coleman Mach Low Profile 13.5K Bedroom AC that wasn't used that often lasted only 5 years.The Dometic Brisk Air 1...
A little "ad" in the June TL featured this product.Company website is compelling (never have a blowout/tire failure (unless a puncture I suppose)). No need to upgrade axles and get much more load capability and cornering strength, albeit over $600 fo...
After hitting an unavoidable (single construction lane) very large pothole in lonely west TX on I-10 west of Van Horn TX, (about 31,400 towed miles) last month, my truck’s transmission was partially disabled (Throttle Control actuator) – went into a ...
Wow, My 10 year old Suburban Water Heater shorted out somehow and activated the Smoke Detector at 2:30 AM Sunday.Investigation (Removal of Electric Box on side of Heater) found the neutral (white) wire burned up, only the steel cone off the wire nut ...
In years past and sometimes recently these tires were recommended.I now believe that's bad advice!I ended up with 4 eventually. My 2411 BFG Commercial T/A Tire was recalled two years ago (Aug 2012).My two 0909 BFG Commercial T/A 235/85R16 tires fail...