since ‎Jul-09-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 227 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A couple years ago they had a door lock recall on the FIC locks i put in a request for the free replacement lock but never received them did any of you that may have requested them ever receive them.
What ever happened to the good sam magazine called trailer life i use to get it and then all of a sudden it quit coming does anybody know if they quit writing it.
In my 2008 Jayco eagle I have a fiberglass storage bin under the queen bed there is room for a second bin where might I be able to get one I have emailed Jayco but I guess they don't return emails.
The kitchen floor Linoleum cracked over the winter how do i go about fixing it without having to replace the whole floor the split is about 18 inches long and right in the middle of the floor it started at the floor vent and goes to the wall
I know this is a little early in some part of the country but here in wyoming it is getting cold at night and we won't be using the trailer the rest of the year do to work and such so i was going to put anti-freeze in my lines now and be done with it...