since ‎Jun-08-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 203 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

the control panel on my rig blacked out this week as we were leaving for JAX. I suspect, but am not sure, that a low battery voltage dung generator start caused the printed circuit board to shut itself off.ONline seaches revealed that the OEM maker ...
The paint "protection" film on the front of my rig failed over the last few months. It was fine until the end of May, and now my rig looks like it has green spot measles. Drat!Has anybody out there worked with Sharpline or Winnebago on this sort of...
The hurricane has gone and the fallout continues. Michael dropped a pine tree on the back of our old RV and it's almost certainly totaled. Anybody been through the process of settling with insurance? How did your process unfold?
Working on the motorhome last weekend, and went for a cold bottle of water. Whoops, everything is warm inside the fridge and the freezer has water where ice ought to be. Looked in the outside access panel and there was the dreaded yellow **** all o...
Went to start the generator before our annual trip to spring baseball in Lakeland. I could hear the starter motor engage, but the Bendix gears were just tearing themselves apart. Okay, 20 years is adequate for a starter motor, but there's always a ...