since ‎Jun-08-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am talking about the pyramid-style hitch that is very similar to the Anderson hitch but is made by Pullrite instead. Anderson users can feel free to chime in too if they use a dry lube on their hitch.Pullrite recommends a dry graphite lube be appl...
I have been reading about this thermostat upgrade and have the RTH111B unit on hand to replace a Duotherm that was the original equipment in a 2008 Cedar Creek fifth wheel. I have searched and read various posts, opened the Duotherm to examine the w...
We upgraded the wheels on our fifth-wheel to 17.5 inch size in 2008 and had Continental HTRs (H-rated truck tires) installed (four tires plus a spare tire). These tires have about 40,000 miles on them since then. The spare has never been used. Th...
We have four, Crown brand 220aH batteries in our fifth-wheel. We bought the batteries in the summer of 2007 when we bought the fifth wheel. The fiver is now in front of our house and has been connected to our home's power outlet.When I pulled the f...
We have a 7-year old Cedar Creek 5th wheel with two Lippert 7K lb axles. After the first year of ownership, we had one of the stock Chinese G-rated tires separate and damage the side of the trailer. We swithched to 17.5 inch rims and H-rated Contin...