since ‎Jun-09-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 3,303 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My two year old Coachmen has a Suburban water heater. How long can I expect the anode rod to last? This is what the current rod looks like:When I replace it, should I get a magnesium rod, or an aluminum one? Thanks in advance!
Refrigerator compartment is at 36 degrees, while the freezer will only get down to 15. I would prefer it closer to 0. This model has no temp adjustment other than moving the thermistor to a different fin. Any ideas? TIA.
Had a problem with the power awning. Would extend just fine, but only retract a couple of feet before stopping. Tried it with the remote, everything was fine. Took the switch out of the wall, to find that the wire connecting the switch to the awning ...
Took a short trip this week in our new Coachmen 223RBS, two days at our favorite Lake Michigan campground as a shakedown cruise. The brakes, which had to be repaired by dealer techs the day we picked it up, worked well enough to avoid (barely) the id...
What are the pros and cons of each? Sound level, air moved, cost, durability, etc?