since ‎Jun-10-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 108 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am camping with a friend that has a 2021 Stryker 3414 toy hauler. He is having a problem with his Kitchen Schwintek Slide. Anyone know where they may have put the Controller Box for this model? Other than trying to resync the slide controller, any ...
I have a 2009 Jayco Designer. Does anyone know what Make, Model, Size charger converter was installed by Jayco. Confession...I don’t want to take all my junk out of the storage compartment to dig into it at this time??
While I order hundreds of items per year from Amazon, I rarely have any problems, while I order a few items from Camping World, it seems I almost always encounter difficulties. I recently tried to order RV stair rugs that were shown in the Highways C...
Started a thread a three days ago about Camping World’s slow shipping (getting things out of their warehouse, not the carriers). It is now getting close to a week since I ordered a surge protector. I have still not receive any shipping confirmation. ...
Ordered a surge protector from Camping World four days ago. As of this writing it still has not shipped. Note to self, next time order from Amazon, I could have had it two days ago.Hate being in a campground with out a surge protector .