since ‎Jul-10-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5,160 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After two years off for the pandemic we decided to check out the trailer in preparation for our August trip. Our tire guy noticed that our Michelin XPS Ribs were made in 2008 which is when we installed them.Pretty good service we thought so we bought...
I read lots of complaints about campgrounds being full to where one can't even make a reservation and I'm wondering if that is a national problem or just one west of the Mississippi.We don't count because we cancelled everything for this summer due t...
I have a Winegard G2 Satellite dish that we bought several years ago to work with our DirecTV which we have cancelled. My question is should we put it up for sale or give it to Best Buy to recycle. This is not a solicitation to sell but a search for ...
Some of us gave up camping this summer because of THE VIRUS while others kept their schedule. It would be mildly interesting to know which of us RVers got sick while camping and which of us got sick staying at home. Emphasis on the `mildly'.If you di...
Unless a miracle happens there will be no vaccine for the Corona Virus when it is time to head south for the winter. It seems to me that the same rules will apply as were in effect the latter part of this year's snowbird season; namely wearing masks ...