since ‎Jun-12-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 74 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Lifestyle 5th wheel made by Evergreen RVs. The two a/c units are mounted on top of the camper and have ducts that run down both sides of the camper to distribute the air. There is a return air vent in each of the ducts. One of the grills th...
The recliners that came with our Life Style 5th wheel has this fake leather look. The material is pealing off and they look terrible. We need to replace them. Camping World doesn’t have much of a selection. Need suggestions on where to find replacem...
I have a fifth wheel with Goodyear G614 G rated tires. They still have very good tread and still look good but they were made in the 19th week of 2014. I read that you can go between 6 to ten years. I know there will be many different opinions on t...
I have a 5th wheel with a residential refrigerator with ice maker and a dishwasher. Since I live near Houston, TX the weather seldom gets below freezing and I don't winterize other than draining water out of tanks. We are about to have temps as low ...
We are at a campground running our air conditioners. Our 5th wheel is 5 years old. This morning we had water coming out of one of the air returns for our living area a/c. It has never done this before. Does anyone know what could be causing it and ho...