since ‎Jun-26-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 103 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm getting ready to head back East from PHX to NC next week. My preferred route is I-40 but I seem to remember a post on here a while ago that its all orange construction barrels through all of Arkansas (did a search but can't find the post). I coul...
I'm researching tire prices for a set of 295/80R 22.5 tires. The prices vary "all over the place" from the "junk" Chinese brands to $800-$900 for American brands like Goodyear. When someone posts on here asking for tire recommendations, the responses...
My '06 Beaver Patriot Thunder has a C-13 Cat rated at 525hp. The guy parked next to me last week had a similar size MH (looked like a Prevost but wasn't). It also had a Cat C-13 but it was rated at 475hp but with more torque. I know Cat can change en...
My A/C electrical system is your typical 220v 2 leg system (L1 to ground and L2 to ground = 110 V, L1 to L2 = 220 V). I have at times used my adapters to hook to 30A services and 20A services with no problems. Of course, when one sees no problems, o...
Seems to be home made. Wonder what the advantage is.