‎Jan-04-2024

My Activity

• 2,586 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 8 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Watch that mud boys for you boondockers out there! Stuck in the mudMitch
So, I've been meaning to 'fix' some things with the scissor jacks and the 3 step folding steps on my Rockwood for some time now..I've had a cheapo flux core welder for about a year now. I bought it for a project on my little utility trailer to add s...
This is from my dash cam on our first camping trip of 2022. We are on I90 going East not too far from Vantage, WA.loose palletsI was very lucky in that the pallets were FLAT ones and hit the road just before I slowed down and split second decision t...
I'll just post the pic and I know you can guess what happened! ha, ha..I did this fix at the rest area on I90 just after Cle-Elum going East... For those familiar with the area, you know where that is..(this is not the pic from that rest stop, but w...
So, here is why I will always carry my own water, even when going to full hookup sites. We are at Potholes State Park in WA State.Now, I know the warning is only for 'drinking', so even if you don't drink the water, it's still now in your system.For...
Likes from