since ‎Jun-30-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've got a very similar situation to another post, but it was a little older so I started a new topic.I have a new Champion 3500 inverter generator and a newly installed SurgeGuard 50A hard-wired surge protector. Upon connecting the generator, it wou...
We recently settled on a 2017 Denali 280LBS bunkhouse and have begun modifications to add the features we would like to have. One of those is a window in the master bedroom to create cross-breeze for dry-camping, as well as a window in the bathroom a...
I have been looking seriously into Sprinter fifth wheels, however there just isn't much information or real-world opinions and experiences to be found. Of course the price point is great and they are in Keystone's large middle-of-the-road category, b...
I was able to try another person's Honda EU2000 generator with my air conditioner on my 2005 Arctic Fox 990 and it worked fine, so I think I'll get an EU2000 for myself. I'm trying to determine if it will be worth the extra $130 to get the Companion...
I have put a front hitch on my 2011 Dodge 3500 with the intention of hauling bikes, firewood, etc. I am looking into bike racks, but would like to carry 4 bikes (2 adult, 2 child). Does anyone do this on the front? I have seen numerous examples of ...