since ‎Jun-30-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 71 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We got a lot of rain and I had my awning out. When I saw the water depressing the fabric I tried to lower one corner. Big mistake. There was too much weight for me to handle it and my awning tube bent and one of the mounting brakets broke. It's a...
Does anyone have a line on netting that could be used for the space over kitchen cabinets to keep thing in place? I found these nets but they're not the right size. My space is 72" across and they only have 32" and 42". I could put two together bu...
I currently full time in an ‘06 Raptor and I would like to consider a new toyhauler. But every new one I’ve looked at comes with those beds/couch in the garage that raise up to the ceiling. Nice for a crowd but I’m recently divorced and want the sp...
I'm back full-timing in my '06 Raptor 3612. I keep a lot in my garage, but I'm not near over weight. Two light weight bikes ('17 FE501 and '16 Beta trials), roll around toolbox, cycle lift and gun safe. I'd like to add some light weight cabinets. ...
Yesterday I did my weekly tank drain (I full time) and both black and gray made sounds and felt like they flushed. This morning my toilet is full of sewer water. I turned the water off to my trailer so I could flush without adding water to the prob...