since ‎Jul-09-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The molded brackets that support the shelves in the interior panel of my Dometic refrigerator have broken and no longer hold the adjustable shelves. Anybody know if the panel can be replaced?
We're planning a 2022 trip to the East Coast to view the Fall colors. From SoCal, I'd like to drive through Glacier NP into Canada and head East on the Trans Canada Hwy. We're spending a lot of time on the internet planning the segments, and it seems...
My 2018 Rockwood Fifth Wheel has four slides. It lives in my driveway connected to shore power. I recently opened it up to show it off, then closed three of the four slides. Realizing I hadn't closed the fourth, I attempted to do so, only to disco...
As the subject title suggests, we're planning a trip to the East Coast later this year to view the Fall Colors. I'm sure plenty of you folks have done similar cruises, so I thought I'd pick your brains about routes and destinations, best months, mus...
I'm planning a trip in July from SoCal to Washington State towing a 33' fifth wheel. My thought is taking the coast north of the Bay Area, through Fort Bragg, and on into Oregon. I haven't been north of Fort Bragg in decades, but I remember it being ...