since ‎Jul-10-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So just an update to my previous posts. We decided to buy a 2015 Apex 269RBSS from them. My decision to buy there was simple, they had what I wanted, not because I was in love with the place. The experience was less than stellar to say the least. As ...
On my Apex 269RBSS there are two vertical channels bolted to the RV. Bolted on top, screws on bottom and 2 screws about midway up. The 2 screws midway are being pulled out of the wall when the awning is fully retracted (all the way in). Also it looks...
As I said in my earlier post, we bought a used camper. It had a few problems. Nothing major but one is the lap sealant on the skylight has cracked pretty much all the way around and water came in. Question is, better to just reseal the old lap seala...
I'm gonna put my TT in the back yard. I have used a 50' extension cord to power the slides and fridge and a few other things including the AC for a short time. Question is, This time I'm gonna have to use a 100' cord. How will this affect the voltage...
I just wanted to thank all of you guys and girls that helped me with advice on my roughly 1 year search for the perfect camper for me and my wife. Thanks so much!! We bought a 2015 Coachmen Apex 269RBSS. It appears to be almost new. Really great shap...