since ‎Jul-13-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 206 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A little background, I am a veteran camper having purchased our first camper in 2001 and camping for 23 years now. We went from a pop-up to a 25' Dutchmen TT, to a 30' Cherokee to a 33' Jayco Eagle to our present 35' Sabre 5er.Our tow vehicles went ...
Hello all, it's been a LONG time since I've been here. My family and I have camped in a travel trailer for basically the last 18 years. Well, we sold "Mama Eagle" (last July) and decided to move to a 5th Wheel. So, I'm going from "Seasoned Expert"...
We just got back from our big Mackinaw trip yesterday, over 1000 mile round trip towing. The old 2000 Ford F350 7.3L PSD truck towed beautifully, but as I was backing the travel trailer up beside the garage (a rather steep hill which puts a lot of s...
Hello all, I posted a few weeks or so ago on how my Carefree Power Awning would not work. I had mentioned at the time that I had used the jumper wire that came with it, and could get the awning to extend and then retract just fine....meaning the mot...
Hello all, my wife and I are taking a trip to Madison, Wisconsin in mid-August to visit our eldest son who now lives there. We're going to be there for about 5-6 days, so we decided to take our TT. We're looking for a nice campgrounds with full hoo...