since ‎Jul-15-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 160 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Because of Covid my F-350 6.7 diesel has been garage kept since February. The DEF tank is full. DEF has a shelf life. Should I be concerned enough to consider draining the old DEF? My first diesel.Thanks AL
Hi AllWe are in Jacksonville Fl. until around Jan. 15. We have to move. We would like to find a nice RV park\resort around central Florida, the Tampa\Orlando area. The places on the beach in the panhandle are booked. Anyone know of any parks that hav...
Hey everyoneWe are looking to spend next winter in the Las Vegas area. Nevada or Arizona (never been there). Last two winters in Florida. I look for the RV/resort type parks. Full hook up. Concrete pads, good roads. I am concerned about making timel...
Ordered a 2019 F-350 with the 6.7 diesel. Trading my Triton V-10 gas.I always used Valvoline. Never had an oil issue.Never had a diesel. There are several brands of oil out there You guys are the experts. What oil do you use?. Is synthetic my only c...
Looking at a 2019 F-350 with a 6.7 diesel. Currently have a Triton V-10 that gets about 9 mpg. (about 6 mpg towing.) The sticker doesn't list mileage on the diesel. Wondering if the diesel gets better mpg and will it be enough to offset the higher co...