since ‎Jul-17-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 114 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If you have any 90s winnobago you really need to take the time and look in cabinet behind the power125v and 12v contol panelI was looking at wiring for furnace and spotted 2 125v wires pinched super tight against the steel of control panel back and t...
Is a 1994 33RQ Brave Chevy 454 a coil front independent suspensionOr is it front leaf suspension it's at the 16000 lbs weight I Ijust wonder ing the difference. I'm sure it has auto park also .I was comparing it to 27RC witch has coil spring front ...
I have a nephew that wants to use my eb6500 Honda generator in back of his truck. For trailer air conditioner My question is about grounding. Should generator be on a rubber mate in back of the truck ? Are all travel trailer unbonded like motorhomes?...
Ok wiper motor doesn't stay parked. It randomly comes on all by itself . There is no numbers or name on the motor. Has anyone messed with these. It's a 1992 Itasca sunrise 27 footChevy chassis.Itasca55
My roof is all fiberglass . But I need to redo long seams on each side and across both ends. I need to remove alot of old sealant . That was just straight silicone the last owner put on . I have some dicor for the very top parts but ends do I use th...