since ‎Jul-18-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We previously had a Winnebago Class A gasser, a 5th wheel TT and a bumper pull TT. Currently in a Class C gasser. We are Jeepers, so no more travel trailers. The Winnebago was great once we got where we were going, and the small (24’)Class C almost ...
I’m interested in F550 based Super C motorhomes, but based upon my current THOR class C and the few THOR Super Cs I’ve looked at, I’m really unimpressed and disappointed in the quality of their products. Are there any other makes that use an F550 cha...
Seriously looking at downsizing from our Winnebago Class A to a Class C. We are happy with the quality and support of the Winnebago, just not the size, so we are predisposed towards Winnebago products, specifically the Winnie Mini 22M. Looking for l...
My wife and I are wanting to downsize from a 35' Winnebago Class A gasser to a Class C in the 24' to 26' range in order to get into more camping areas, more boondocking, and hopefully - a better driving experience. It's usually just the 2 of us, but ...
My wife and I are looking to downsize from our Class A motorhome to a truck camper in order to do some backcountry camping or just to be able to get into some of the smaller National and State Park campgrounds while still being able to tow our Jeep. ...