since ‎Jul-20-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,514 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is on sale ($249.98) at Sam's Club. I do not know what the specs are in my Eclipse Milan 29BHSG as far as the converter is concerned, as it's not mentioned on the website and the trailer is in storage.Would this generator run the basic electrici...
BustedThe two gas station tire shops that were discussed on this forum about a year ago for having shady tire selling practices were fined by the Division of Consumer Protection.
The wife and I were planning on leaving for Canada on Wednesday. Is a special auto insurance card required for American Citizens driving their own car?Any replies are appreciated!If so, I hope our insurance company can provide it by email!
We will be traveling to Canada and I know it's prudent to buy some medical coverage since our existing U.S. plans will not cover medical treatment in Canada in the event we need it.Does anyone know any companies, either in the U.S. or Canada that off...
Pickup sales at GM rose 44 percent in July. Ford F-Series pickup sales were up 23 percent and Chrysler's Ram pickup sales increased 31 percent for the month. These three companies make up more than 90 percent of all pickup sales in the U.S.