since ‎Jul-15-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am new to this forum having just found a heck of a deal on a Proven Tiger CX, on a 2011, 4WD, F350 regular cab. The good news is that it only has 7,500 miles on it. The bad news is that is probably sat too long after the original owner died and the...
I checked my preferences, my forums etc trying to change my email preferences from receiving notice of every post individually to a daily digest of posts. I thought I remembered the ability to do that on this forum. Is that so and where to you set th...
I have had on and off trouble with the truck trailer connection, getting a "trailer disconnected" message even though lights, brakes etc work. Airstream says Ford brake controllers are too finicky. Ford says they tested their plug and it must be the ...
I had a previous post about pushing my 19ft Airstream back enough to drop my tailgate. I thought I had it solved with a 13 ¼ inch (pin hole to middle of ball) hitch. After turning my jack sideways I was A FEW FRACTIONS OF AN INCH SHORT of being able ...
I tried the search function and couldn't find an archive to check if trailer back up cameras have been discussed. I had a back up camera on my now gone 23 foot motor home and used it often. Especially as I learn the fine art of backing, I would like ...