since ‎Jul-24-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Howdy. I have a Wilson 4G Omni-directional outdoor antenna to mount on the roof luggage rack tubing on my motorhome. The antenna comes with a sheet metal mounting bracket that screws to the base of the antenna. My concern is driving under low hang...
I know Google Maps and CoPilot (and others) have active traffic reporting along your planned route, but I haven't seen any apps that have weather alerts/forecasting along the route. I have had several close calls with tornados and thunderstorms that...
Just got new Penguin 2 Heat pump and CCC2 thermostat installed and having a learning curve moment. I'm currently driveway camping and not plugged in. When I tried to turn on just the furnace, the heat pump also came on. I tried to change modes to ...
Well, my 10 year old Duo-Therm compressor bound up, so I need to replace the AC unit. I have the 13.5k AC with heat strip, 5-button CCC thermostat, ducted, single zone, and the propane furnace is controlled by thermostat; probably the standard setup ...
I've searched around and can't find the info I'm looking for. I have a 30' 30-amp shore power cord hard-wired to a built-in Surge Arrest, and I frequently use a 30' 30-amp extension cord for yard camping. I've noticed the prongs starting to show s...