since ‎Jul-24-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello! We just took our trailer through local Delaware inspection and the trailer weight is 10,851 lbs. The MGVWR is 9905 and they are refusing to title it because the weights don't match. The trailer was purchased in PA.Brand new just purchased an...
So I got my fridge question answered and now on to the hot water heater. Our trailer was advertised with a gas only hot water heater. Upon investigation it has a breaker in the back and a plug under the sink labeled for the hot water heater and the ...
So we just purchased a Wildwood that has a 12 volt fridge previously we only had gas/electric small one. My question is the book says don't travel with food in it. Really?? This can't be what everyone does. How do you travel with the fridge running...
Hi all! We sold our truck and 2007 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek trailer a couple years ago because our kids had grown and we thought we were done with camping and now we just really miss it! So we are shopping for a new set up.Without a truck to tow and ...
We are heading down to TN next summer for a week most likely the middle of June and are researching campgrounds to stay around the Pigeon Forge area. There are so many it is overwhelming! I thought I would come here for some suggestions.We are a fa...