since ‎Jul-25-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 710 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone of you TCers planning to go to Quartzite this coming Jan? I am considering going. Will be my first time there during the show.PM me if interested in getting together.
After almost 11 years of heavy use my Lifeline batteries have become very weak. In fact they test bad (real bad!) on my battery tester. I have been running the equalization process as directed by the Lifeline tech note. So far no improvement.They ...
I would like to do the complete Burr Trail with my TC. Any of you who have done this see any reason I couldn't do it with my rig? Everything I have found seems to indicate no real issue. Google Earth even has a street view for some of the trail bu...
My camper has one of the electric power awnings on the rear. Over the last two years we have camped in some places which have dripped lots of various stuff on the awning and stained it.Anyone have a suggestion for an easy non messy way to clean it? ...
I have my 2000 Jeep Cherokee set up for towing behind the camper. This worked well, with no extension required, with the Northstar 8.5 Arrow. My AF990 extends somewhat further back requiring a different approach.After looking at lots of alternative...