since ‎Aug-01-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 183 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Some of the new E450 Ford Chassis class B+/C have a 7500 pound hitch. The GVWR is 14500 and GCWR is 22000. With those figures, it would be possible to tow up to 7500 pounds, right? We have a 2017 Ram 1500 Limited that weighs almost 6000 pounds and wo...
Hello All,I had some work done on our Magnum Auto Gen Start system that hasn't worked from the beginning by PCS Electronics in Columbia Missouri and I highly recommend them. They are an authorized service center for Magnum Energy products. They are...
Good evening,Well, I had it in my mind we would just get a tow dolly and use that to tow my wife's FWD vehicle behind our 2016 Allegro when it arrives. After much discussion with the wife and my back, we have traded it for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trail...
We have been looking for many months and we finally took the plunge and signed an agreement to have a new 2016 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA built. This will probably be the slowest 10-12 weeks of waiting we will have ever had. Very excited to begi...
Good morning,The new Tiffin Allegro we are looking at has either 1250 or 2000 watt power inverter that is from Tripp Lite. I am not familiar with this brand. Does anyone have any experience with it?Thanks.John